We are now
55 405
counter in
real-time mode
What can we help


At this page you can put your question to our lawyer. Describe your problem in details. Please, pay your attention that in case of a disputable issue with an enterprise that provided you with a low-quality service, in your opinion, it is necessary to apply to the regional offices of consumers’ rights protection. In case of delaying or refusing to solve your problem, send us a letter.

Help you in any situation
Ask a lawyer
Please describe your situation as much as possible. Our
specialist will examine your question and answer immediately.
To join our Association, please, fill in a short application form